1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Five things about myself:
1. I like food and sleep.
2. I have a thing for lipbalm, sketchbooks, notebooks and thick creamy paper.
3. I have a habit of sticking post its all over my desk, walls and books. Colour-coded. Size-coded too.
4. I keep small plants on my desk in old furikake jars because they're small and transparent and pretty.
5. ISTJ! [I: 96% | S: 67% | T: 96% | J: 92%]
1. SOOOO Why are you here on deviantart? (didn't expect that now did you?)
I created it out of interest a few years back (three?) : D
2. what color are your panties or boxers is your left sock and the tag on your pants
no socks. cut off the tag
3. what is the one thing that you would kill for?
literally: nothing. I don't believe in killing to get something I want :<
metaphorically: endless supply of instant noodles. sketchbook with nice thick water-colour, marker-durable, good for sketching with pencil, ink and pen. non-smudging, and I must be able to press pretty hard and still not see the pencil marks on the other side. I'm a simple girl.
4. in what situation would you be left on the floor squealing like a little girl who has just received a pony and a castle at the hands of mr. garystu himself
when I receive that watercolour sketchbook + sherlock canbadges + pens from
5. How would you react if i told you that I have hacked into your computer and have countless hours of embarrassing video, pictures, and files of yours and that I only have to press the enter button to release it all into Tumblr and Da?
I would be pretty mortified.
Thank god I've double locked specific files : D
6. Cat, Dog, fish, or magical pegagon?
7. Weapon of choice and why?
double-edged sword, because it relies on a spinning, impaling motion rather than slashing. Which is handy for my weight and height.
8. AND NOW write a short fic or story thing of you and your weapon against ninjas, robot dinos, or cows
vs ninjas: mem! get my back! Also, make sure they don't take my snack pack!
vs robot dinos: ehhh? possible to eat? wonder if it tastes good...
vs cows: let's cook this motherfuqa.
9. WHO IS YOUR NUMBER ONE IDOLUUUUU *SPARKLE*
some many artists on dA <3
10. How many Ocs do you have? Name them here with short description (ex: Brin Seno - anti-social shadow usertsundere)
I currently have two and one more that's in-the-making :>
Hikari "Yumi" Hoseki (Japanese Russian) -> my oldest OC that's been with me since I was... 12? or 11.
Frøya Licht Liridona (Norwegian Swiss) -> my relatively new pottermore OC. I haven't used her much, but I'm planning to play around with her soon~
11. welp~ I'm hungry come here and let me eat you
Likely to be the other way around O v O /noms on head
just for trolls, I tag